Monday, October 4, 2010
26: Obama Accounting: Why is the US so Entangled with Al-Qaida?--2
Jamal al-Fadl, former Osama bin-Laden employee convicted under RICO (Racketeer Influenced Crime Organizations) laws, released another 5 keys to understanding Al-Qaida:
6. A key Al-Qaida goal is a complete break from foreign influence in Muslim countries.
7. A key Al-Qaida goal is the creation of a new Islamic "Caliphate" or empire in Middle East and later worldwide.
8. Al-Qaida believes the Christian-Jewish alliance, embodied in the US-Israel alliance, is conspiring to destroy Islam.
9. Al-Qaida believes the killing of bystanders and civilians is religiously justified in Jihad. Al-Qaida also believes the killing of "apostate" non-fundamentalist Islamic Muslims leaders in Muslim countries is justified during this time.
10. Al-Qaida is the paramilitary and ideological fundamentalist Muslim organization
which will achieve the "centralization of decision and decentralization of execution" during the creation of the fundamentalist Muslim Caliphate throughout the group of Muslim countries. There are now 56 UN-recognized Arab countries.
11. As Shukhajuma H. Adnan, formerly a South Florida mechanic trainee, describes it:
the Mujahideen of international fundamentalist Islam recruit Muslim warriors to al-Qaida to fight "American Crimes". "American Crimes" includes what fundamentalist Muslims understand to be the USA's vices of sex, drugs, women's participation in society, and US presence in Muslim countries, particularly the military, whether invited by Muslim leaders or not.
Graphic: Detour sign, Chase's Calendar of Events, 2010.
Sources: www.wikipedia.com, ABCNews.com
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to comment or request a copy of this or other blogs in the "Obama Accounting" series or other blogs posted by mary for monthlynotesstaff on http://monthlynotes.blogspot.com until http://monthlynotes(two through six).blogspot.com are indexed on www.google.com.